Brandon Riley scored 13 points, Khalif Toombs added

in Salary Structure Fri Sep 25, 2015 11:58 am
by wxy1123 • 182 Posts

LAS VEGAS -- Kevin Na and Charlie Wi joined first-round leader Jhonattan Vegas at 12-under 130 on Friday to share the lead after 36 holes of the Justin Timberlake Shriners Hospitals for Children Open. Play was suspended for 40 minutes because of lightning near the course and was halted again later with one player, Fran Quinn, having one hole to play. Quinn, who was 3-under, was expected to resume play at 7:45 a.m. PT on Saturday and the cut would be determined then. Vegas, the rookie from Venezuela who won the Bob Hope Classic in January for his first PGA Tour title, was tied with William McGirt at 8-under 63 after the opening round at TPC Summerlin in the first of four Fall Series events. Vegas followed his bogey-free first round with a 4-under 67 that included an eagle and four birdies. He eagled the 286-yard, par-4 15th. "I felt like I putted really well today," Vegas said. "My ball-striking wasnt as good as it was yesterday, and thats kind of why the round wasnt as good as yesterday. But my putting has been pretty (good), which (is) what Ive worked for. And hopefully I can continue that for two more days and well be right there where we are." Na reversed Vegas totals by following his opening 67 with a bogey-free 63 that featured eight birdies, seven of them in his final 10 holes. "I was just hoping to make some putts today because I was hitting the ball really well," Na said. "Yesterday, I hit it really well. I felt like I could have scored better, and today the only difference was I was making putts." Wi, who was a stroke back after the first round, had six birdies in a 66. "Ive had a pretty up-and-down year and I want to go out with a bang; make sure my game is ready for next year," Wi said. "I worked really hard the last three weeks, so I want to perform well for myself the next three weeks, and I want to carry that into 2012." Brendan Steele, Kris Blanks and Tim Herron were one stroke behind the leaders. At 132 were Hunter Haas, who had a course-record, 10-under 61 on Friday, Scott Piercy (65), Kevin Streelman (66), Paul Goydos (66), Billy Horschel (66), McGirt (69), Boo Weekley (65) and Nick Watney (67). Haas round included an eagle, nine birdies and one bogey and it matched the course record held by Davis Love III (2001) and Tag Ridings (2004). Defending champion Jonathan Byrd was at 5-under 137 after a second-round 66. David Hearn (67) of Brantford, Ont., was in a tie for 37th at 6 under, while Calgarys Stephen Ames (67) tied for 68th at 4 under. Matt McQuillan (71) of Kingston, Ont., and Chris Baryla (75) of Vernon, B.C., both missed the cut. Wholesale NFL Jerseys .J. -- With the New Jersey Devils fighting for a playoff spot, Jon Merrill picked the perfect time to score his first NHL goal. Wholesale Jerseys China . Stosur extended her unbeaten run to eight matches by defeating Ana Ivanovic 7-5, 6-4, while Kuznetsova beat second-seeded Roberta Vinci 6-2, 6-3. Also, defending mens champion Andreas Seppi of Italy made it into his fifth semifinal of the season after Edouard Roger-Vasselin retired with a neck strain while trailing 5-2. http://www.wholesalejerseysace.us/. Not this season. And certainly not during most of Friday nights game against Louisville.Waco, TX (Sports Network) - Anthony Jones totaled 21 points and five steals to help No. 9 Baylor to a 70-50 win over South Carolina State. Pierre Jackson contributed 11 points while Quincy Acy added nine points and eight rebounds for the Bears (4-0), who have won all their games by double digits. Brandon Riley scored 13 points, Khalif Toombs added 12 points and Omar Sanders finished with 10 points and 10 rebounds for the Bulldogs (3-2), who had won their previous two. Jones slam nine minutes into the game gave the Bears their first double-digit lead of the game, 18-8. South Carolina State kept the contest close over the next several minutes and tied it twice, but Baylor scored the final five points of the half and A.dddddddddddd. Waltons tip shot gave the team a 33-28 lead at the break. Baylor came out of the locker room on fire with Jones hitting consecutive three- pointers and Brady Heslip following with back-to-back three-pointers before Quincy Miller buried a jumper for a 47-28 lead just over four minutes in. A three-pointer from Jackson made it a 52-30 game near the midway mark of the second half and Baylor was able to hold South Carolina State at arms length from there. Game Notes Baylor plays on Wednesday against Texas-Arlington...This was the first meeting between these schools...Baylor shot 45.6 percent while South Carolina State made just 34 percent of its attempts. Cheap Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys ' ' '

Scroll up

Visitors
2 Members and 48 Guests are online.:
mmogonba2017, yunxiaomeics2017

We welcome our newest member: mannequins
Board Statistics
The forum has 16546 topics and 17853 posts.

12 members have been online today:
Alec Morris, baoxiaoyuea, fifafifa, footdarts, lambuna, lolgavip, mannequins, mmogonba2017, Side, tomrichard618, wenti, yunxiaomeics2017