Chicago Bears Cost-free Company: Why the Bears Should Keep away from Jeremy Mincey

in Salary Structure Fri Dec 19, 2014 2:05 pm
by glennhall12 • 3 Posts

Even though I am a huge fan of the Chicago Bears going after Mario Williams, it sounds like they have their eyes on an additional defensive finish. Dan Pompei of the Chicago Tribune: Jeremy Mincey was a sixth-round select of the New England Patriots in 2006. After bouncing close to from the Patriots to the 49ers, he ended up signing with the Jaguars late in late-2006. He manufactured is pro debut in 2007 and since then has played in forty games, racking up 103 tackles and 15 sacks. Mincey also has four forced fumbles, 4 pass deflections, and an interception for his occupation http://www.cowboysplayersstore.com/Sean_Lissemore_Jersey. At 1st glance the 28-year-outdated is coming off a career season Tyrone Crawford Jersey, registering eight sacks, and may well be a great match opposite Julius Peppers at a price significantly less expensive than Williams. Even so, normally what you get is what you spend for, and that would be the case with Mincey. A closer appear at his numbers present that 5 of his eight sacks came in two video games against the Colts final season. That signifies in the other 14 video games he only collected three sacks&mdashnot actually the steady pressure Chicago is searching for. The Bears would be better off bringing off bringing back Israel Idonije Miles Austin Jersey. According to Pro Football Emphasis, Mincey is the 12th-rated four-3 defensive end in the league. Get that for what it truly is really worth, but the identical rankings have Peppers ranked only seventh. Bob Levey/Getty Photographs <p>If the Bears do miss out on Williams http://www.cowboysplayersstore.com/Troy_Aikman_Jersey, I would a lot rather have them emphasis on drafting a defensive end rather then waste cap room on a person like Mincey. Soon after GM Phil Emery did such a great work obtaining Brandon Marshall and signing Jason Campbell, it would be a large disappoint if he followed people moves with incorporating Mincey to the combine. -UPDATE: Mincey has re-signed with the Jacksonville Jaguars in a 4-12 months, $27.2 million deal. Make positive to follow me on Twitter @dachicagofan Chuck Howley Jersey, and check out my weekly Bears podcast each and every Monday on my site The MG Expertise.

Scroll up

Visitors
1 Member and 61 Guests are online.:
milpokkw

We welcome our newest member: jenukashaila
Board Statistics
The forum has 20801 topics and 22170 posts.

15 members have been online today:
arshi toni, brahmavideducation, daviddennis118, gyftrd hgfre, hqytaa, jenukashaila, joeybosa, kapil kaif, luellapease, Matthew22, milpokkw, milpokky, Natalie John, sapurenag, submitrer